Associate Professor Dr. KH Shahnewaj
Dr. KH Shahnewaj
MBBS (Dhaka), DGO (Dhaka), MRCOG (RCOG), FRCOG (RCOG)
• Bangladesh Medical council, Registration Number 7720
• Registration With RCOG(U.K.) Registration Number 101352
• Member of Society of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Bangladesh.
• Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, London, U.K.
1.Post Radiotherapy Uro-gynaecological Morbidities in Cancer Cervix- Retrospective Study.Journal of Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College.January 2013,Vol.3(2):273-276.
2.A Study on Outcome of V.V.F Repair at Kumudini Women’s Medical College Hospital.Bangladesh Medical Journal 2011;40:18-20
3.Case Report: Spontaneous Rupture of Uterine Veins In Pregnancy. Bangladesh Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology 2010;25(2):85-86
4.A comparative Study on the Use of Bladder Catheter 14 Days versus 21
Days in Post-operative V.V.F patients at Kumudini Women’s Medical College & Hospital.Journal of Surgical Sciences 2011;15(1):19-21
5.Postmenopausal Urogenital Diseases in Bangladesh:A Study of Kumudini Women’s Medical College & Hospital. Journal of Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College.January 2013,Vol.3(2):290-293.
• Case Presentation: Diabetes in Pregnancy organised by Gynae.& Obstetrics society, , Medina Oberoi Hotel,Madina,Saudi Arabia.16th & 17th May2003
• Management Protocols, Procedures& Guidelines for Obstetrics & Gynae Dept,PAMGH,AL-Ula,2004.
• Dissertation: Retrospective study of Caesarean Hysterectomy in Medina Maternity & Children’s Hospital from 1986 to 1996(accepted by RCOG, U.K.)