Perdana University Graduate School of Medicine is a private university that shares goals with public entities including the Malaysian government, which has made the development and expansion of health care a priority. A number of ministries and offices have partnered with Perdana University in an effort to make Kuala Lumpur a center of excellence and innovation in medical education, research and clinical care.
- Public Private Partnership Unit at the Prime Minister’s Department
- Economic Planning Unit at the Prime Minister's Department
- Ministry of Higher Education
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation
- Ministry of Agriculture/MARDI